Azility’s Lunch & Learn Sessions
Azility Lunch and Learn Sessions are continuing in 2021. The sessions are a great opportunity to build your expertise in using Azility’s portal.
Each session runs for 30 minutes; 20 minutes of instruction by an Azility Service Manager with a 10 minute Q&A.
Greenhouse Gas Emissions Explained
Want to have a clearer understanding of Greenhouse Gas Emissions factors and scopes? Want to take the hassle and complexity out of emissions reporting? In this 30 minute session hosted by Erin Harrison you will learn about:
- NGER Act and National GHG Account Factors
- Understanding Scope Emissions
- What is included within Azility’s emissions module
- Emissions Reports within Analytics
Who Should attend? Anyone who has the responsibility of reporting their organisation’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
Date and time: April 21st, 2021, 1.00 – 1.30 pm AEST
End of Financial Year Reporting
Want to get prepared for your end-of-year reporting? Attend this session to get the most out of Azility’s tools to make your end-of-year reporting hassle-free. In this 30 minute session hosted by Erin Harrison you will learn about:
- Targets and deadlines
- What to include/exclude from your reports?
- Estimated information – what impact does this have on the data?
- Why do figures change each year and how to make sure we have the best quality of data?
- Which Azility Analytics reports to use?
Date and time: May 5th, 2021, 1.00 – 1.30 pm AEST
If you’d like to attend email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get a link to attend the sessions.